Since leaving well enough alone has never really appealed to me I am going to list a few things that I plan to do to at least one of these boats.
1) Construct and install at least one haka on the red boat
2) Install a chart plotter sounder
3) buy or construct a wave deflector for the bow
4) Make or build tiller extensions
5) Modify the tiller to make it easier to operate with my left hand
6) Buy and install bow spray aprons
7) Double up on the bungies for amas
8) Assemble repair kit including spares for pedal drive.
9) Better seat
10) Sea anchor
11) Look at foot steering while sailing
Well that is a good start and will keep me busy for a while